Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Surprises In at FrenchBlue & Co.

Butterflies and Summer Skies~~

I must share with you....
A few of our new vintage surprises in at
FrenchBlue & Co.
Hand Painted Pistachio Green
salt & pepper shakers~~

Fanciful has created a
French papier covered Pen
with a handmade papier flower~

Vintage Lace trims from Paris~


The Perfect Shabby statue!

A vintage table marker with
a little pencil attached~
See these items and more
Here
at FrenchBlue & Co.
Always Free Shipping in
the U.S.
Remember Mother's Day
May 10th~
Below is a collection of tiny
French Parfums
from Paris~

11 comments:

  1. So Beautiful......al of them! Love those perfumes, I remember my mother having a box like that. Gorgeous, gorgeous Fanciful pen with white flower....so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, please bring that divine butterfly net to the garden party!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mailing! I LOVE the table numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your fisher boy statue is darling...a must have for any shabby garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just paid your shop a visit for the egg cups and eggs!! I love them...I know someone who collects them. Beautiful things as usual.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always popping into your boutique for a browse around! I love it all ~ Always! hen I win the lotto I promise to swing by and buy everything up! A girl can dream can't she!?! Beautiful post Janet!
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet!

    What a lovely and soft post! I am loving your Pistachio Green Salt and Pepper Shakers! I love anything hand-painted!!! So Pretty.
    Lovley!
    ~Miss Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eye is unbelieveable! Such pretty unique things!! Thank you for the mention on the Fanciful pen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful things! Thank you for sharing! And thanks also for adding my link!!

    Happy First of May to you,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete